- Open-Access Model
- Peer-Review System
- Zero Publication Charges
- Bi-Annual Issue Frequency
- ISSN: 3005-897X (Online), 3005-8961(Print)
Ethical Guidelines for Authors
UCP-JBP follows a set of ethical guidelines for publication. All authors are requested to follow these guidelines.
Authors submitting their research papers should follow the guidelines given under:
- The manuscript submitted to UCP-JBP should not be published or submitted for publication to any other journal.
- Plagiarism in the manuscript submitted to UCP-JBP should not exceed 19% and should not exceed 5% from any single source.
- The manuscript should not contain any illicit material nor contravene any existing copyright unless with due permission.
- The author should have permission from the manuscript holder(s) to reconstruct the manuscript, in media and communicate through respective third parties, any material including photographs, diagrams, and tables not owned by the author.
- The author who receives a final draft of the manuscript is responsible for the material, concur to publication and the order of the other authors listed on the paper.
- Any person who has made a pivotal contribution in the paper, should be listed as an author(s). Minor contributions may be acknowledged in the Acknowledgement section.
- The author should proclaim any potential conflict of interest in the paper. Any support from the third party must be mentioned in the Acknowledgement section.
- The author should not deposit the final version of the manuscript into an organizational repository until the manuscript has been published by UCP-JBP.
- All authors should agree to the order of authorship and names of all authors should be included as (1) ________ (2) __________, and etc.
- All authors should have reviewed the manuscript and agreed to take the responsibility of the content.