- Open-Access Model
- Peer-Review System
- Zero Publication Charges
- Bi-Annual Issue Frequency
- ISSN: 3005-5571 (Online), 3005-5563 (Print)
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Basic and Applied Chemistry
o Computational Chemistry and Drug Designing
o Medicinal Chemistry
o Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
o Industrial Biotechnology
o Genomics and Proteomics
o Biotechnology and Bioscience Engineering
Food Science & Technology
o Diet and Nutrition
o Food and Chemical Toxicology
o Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technology
o Nutraceutical and Food Processing
o Medical Microbiology
o Foodborne Diseases
o Pharmacology and Therapeutics
o Pharmaceutical formulations
o Phytochemistry and Pharmacognosy
o Drug Chemistry
o Mathematical Modelling and Computational Simulations
o Mathematical and Theoretical Biology
o Knot Theory
o Numerical Analysis
o General Relativity
Basic and Applied Physics
o Space Plasma Physics
o Space Weather
o Applications of Nanomaterials
o Climate Physics
o Fisheries and Wildlife
o Insect ecology/Environment
I/We understand that this information will be freely available online and accessible to the general public under the Creative Commons (CC BY) license, which allows reproduction and use for non-commercial purposes. I/We transfer our copyright or grant an exclusive license of rights (or for CC BY articles, a non-exclusive license of rights) to the UCP as part of the publishing agreement, effective upon acceptance of the article for publication. I/We acknowledge that this will reduce our actual privacy to the extent of the content of the manuscript. I/We also understand that once published, it cannot be removed from the published record except in exceptional circumstances.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.