- Open-Access Model
- Peer-Review System
- Zero Publication Charges
- Bi-Annual Issue Frequency
- ISSN: 3005-8015 (Online), 3005-8007 (Print)
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Guidelines for Authors (under the Submission tab).
- Microsoft Word or LaTeX Template for UCP Journal of Engineering and Information Technology has been used?
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
ArticlesSection default policy
I/We understand that this information will be freely available online and accessible to the general public under the Creative Commons (CC BY) license, which allows reproduction and use for non-commercial purposes. I/We transfer our copyright or grant an exclusive license of rights (or for CC BY articles, a non-exclusive license of rights) to the UCP as part of the publishing agreement, effective upon acceptance of the article for publication. I/We acknowledge that this will reduce our actual privacy to the extent of the content of the manuscript. I/We also understand that once published, it cannot be removed from the published record except in exceptional circumstances.