- Open-Access Model
- Peer-Review System
- Zero Publication Charges
- Bi-Annual Issue Frequency
- ISSN: 3005-8015 (Online), 3005-8007 (Print)
- Muhammad Amjad Iqbal, Ph.D. (Dean FoIT & CS, University of Central Punjab, Pakistan) – Editor in Chief
- Muhammad Saadi, Ph.D. (Head of Electrical Engineering Department, University of Central Punjab, Pakistan) - Managing Editor and Area Editor (Electrical Engineering)
- Ali Saeed, Ph.D. (Assistant Professor, University of Central Punjab, Pakistan) - Area Editor (Computer Science and Information Technology)
- Muhammad Babur, Ph.D. (Assistant Professor,University of Central Punjab, Pakistan) - Area Editor (Civil Engineering)
- Gulraiz Ahmed, Ph.D. (Assistant Professor,University of Central Punjab, Pakistan) - Area Editor (Mechanical Engineering)
- Haris Javaid, Ph.D. (AMD, Singapore)
- Demostenes Zegarra Rodriguez, Ph.D. (Federal University of Lavras, Brazil)
- Salman Azhar, Ph.D. (Auburn University, USA)
- Ali Kashif Bashir, Ph.D. (Manchester Metropolitan University, UK)
- Muhammad Ramzan, Ph.D. (Saudi Electronic University, KSA)
- Nasir Rajpoot, Ph.D. (University of Warwick, UK)
- Agnes Jocher, Ph.D. (Technical University of Munich)
- Ali Nasir, Ph.D. (King Fhad University of Petroleum and Minerals)
- Moez Ben Houidi, Ph.D. (King Abdullah University of Science and Technology)
Editor in Chief - Message and Profile
On behalf of the editorial board, I welcome you to UCP Journal of Engineering and Information Technology. I am truly honored and humbled to be appointed as Chief Editor of this journal. I am also very proud that I am working with an outstanding team of Associate Editors and editorial members.
Initially, we plan to have two issues per year and in the future, we would like to increase the frequency of the issues for the journal. Further, we will periodically issue special calls for papers to modernize and strengthen areas of research and development demonstrated in engineering and information technology. We wish to make this journal of international repute and attract top researchers of the world to publish their work with us. The scope of the journal is quite broad in which we accept papers from the field of engineering and information technology. We welcome unpublished research work that can display applied aspects of computing and Engineering, and especially the theoretical contributions to solve the real-world problem with multidisciplinary approach as well.
The journal’s editorial board shall be emphasizing heavily to provide a process for providing scientific papers filtered through peer-review and consistent with the editorial standards of the scientific community. As Chief Editor, I recognize the importance of high-quality and unbiased peer reviews conducted promptly and maximizing our efforts to avoid any delays. I am looking forward to work with my team of motivated and qualified editors and making the UCP-JEIT as a well-reputed journal in the field of Engineerig and Information Technology.
Dr. Muhammad Amjad has received PhD Degree (Computer Sciences) from National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences (NUCES), Islamabad, Pakistan in 2010. He did his Bachelor’s and Master’s in Computer Science from Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan in 200, 2003 respectively. Served UIIT, at PMAS-Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi, before joining University of Central Punjab, Lahore in 2010. Currently working as Dean, Faculty of Information Technology and Computer Sciences at University of Central Punjab, Lahore. He has published in many well-reputed international Journals and conferences. He has supervised several PhD Thesis, and a number of MS Thesis during this period. He is a regular reviewer of high esteemed journals in the Computer Science domain. His area of research interest includes Machine Learning, Facial Expressions Classification, Content-Based Image Retrieval, Medical Image-based Classification, Fuzzy Logic, Evolutionary Computing etc.